- Being a personal brand isn’t as glamorous as you may thinkby Lillith ElainaWhat entrepreneurs won’t tell you about having a personal brand versus a separate business name.
- Self-Projector HD Experiment Diary: July 19th, 2021by Lillith ElainaWanted to share a few personal breakthroughs over this past week: – After pondering about why I’m unhappy with my IG content, I realized that I’m holding myself back in what I’m sharing. I’ve been in constant consume mode and hadn’t given myself permission to create what I really wanted to create. I’ve told myself… Continue reading Self-Projector HD Experiment Diary: July 19th, 2021
- On Consistency and Sticking to a Scheduleby Lillith ElainaThis is going to be such an unpopular opinion that I almost decided not to write this. However, it’s SO important for you to know, just in case you’re like me. Over the last 30 days, I’ve made a schedule for myself. My goal was to write a blog post every day, even if it… Continue reading On Consistency and Sticking to a Schedule
- WHERE TO BE ONLINE AS A PROJECTOR IN BUSINESSby Lillith ElainaThere’s so much contradictory information out there about “what platform to be on to succeed”. And let me be the first to say: it’s all bullshit. While, yes, there are certain places more people are, such as Instagram and Facebook, that doesn’t mean you HAVE to be there too. ESPECIALLY if your energy just abhorrs… Continue reading WHERE TO BE ONLINE AS A PROJECTOR IN BUSINESS
- 5 WAYS TO STOP BURNING OUT AS A PROJECTORby Lillith ElainaOne of the very first things I notice when Projectors come to me for help regarding their business is how burned out and drained their energy is. They have their coffee in hand, the energy just seems more forceful and like it’s trying so hard to make it up a mountain. But we quickly change… Continue reading 5 WAYS TO STOP BURNING OUT AS A PROJECTOR
- MY JOURNEYby Lillith ElainaI realized that I’ve been posting pretty consistently for a while now but haven’t properly introduced myself. How rude of me! Let’s remedy that. So hello! Welcome to the Magnetic Projector…well everything. Website, blog, podcast, social media, whatever or wherever you found me. I’m Lillith. I’m a Midwestern lady, born and raised in the suburbs… Continue reading MY JOURNEY