Manifestation isn’t always a part of someone’s first thoughts when they think about the future, their goals, or achieving what they want in life. When honestly, things come into your life so. much. quicker. when you do use Manifestation.
Don’t believe in Manifestation yet? Let’s talk about some real-life examples.
Some things I’ve manifested within a few days include:
- A specific cup design from a certain large coffee chain
- Someone calling me that I wanted to talk to, minutes after I thought about it
- An opportunity to work with someone I had been chatting with for awhile and finally decided to try to Manifest it … #nailedit
Some things I’ve manifested within a month:
- New clients
- New views on my YouTube videos
- The one I think we all want to Manifest more of… money! (And from a totally random, not even ever thinking it could’ve come from that, place. Thats an interesting story I’ll save for later)
Some things I’ve manifested within 6 months:
- Specific apartments
- Certain types of friendships
- My Partner
The point is, it really works. And I can say it over and over again, but the way you’ll actually believe it? By doing it yourself! Let’s create some real-life results together.
I use some of these daily, some in my magical morning routine, and some sparingly. Let me know if you want more details about my routines, and I’ll make sure to write about it for you! My morning routine has honestly been the biggest game-changer of it all.
Here are my top 5 most powerful Manifestation methods. You can use them alone and choose just one or choose more than one; it’s up to you!
- Take the time to truly embody what you desire, as if you already have it.
- Visualize every detail you can of what you are trying to manifest. (It will help greatly if you also use your strongest sense for Manifestation from your Human Design chart! More info on that at the bottom.)
- When you have a clear mind, you will have a clear path to Manifestation. Add meditation into your Manifestation process for surprising results!
- Everyone loves to daydream about the future, right? What if you took those daydreams and wrote them down? That’s exactly what Scripting is. Taking your goals and dreams for the future and writing them down, as if they’ve already happened.
- Reprogram your subconscious mind to allow yourself to dream bigger and receive bigger too. Our mind likes what’s familiar, and will keep us there so that we’re safe. Start training your mind for the reality you want, so that your new reality is familiar and you get there without resistance.
These are just a few of the methods that can be used to enhance your Manifestation process. They’re amazing, and they make you feel better too, so it’s a win-win! Remember: Methods of Manifestation are not the same thing as your manifestation process! You can use methods to help you manifest, but they aren’t required.
Wondering about your strongest sense for Manifestation from your Human Design chart?
You can look it up on any site that creates a Human Design chart for you. It’ll be called “Cognition” or “Strongest Sense.” It’ll be one of 6 types, Outer Vision, Inner Vision, Taste, Smell, Touch, and Feeling.
What do you want to learn next? Want to go deeper into methods and get into step-by-step explanations of how to do them or do you have other questions? Let me know!