What You Should Do When Trying to Manifest More of What You Desire
A lot of the time, when you read articles or watch videos about how to manifest something into your life, it seems so simple that it’s too simple and then, you block yourself from doing it because there’s disbelief.
And mainly, this comes from not having enough action steps to take when trying to manifest. We’re so hard-wired to expect a step-by-step process that when something doesn’t have one, we don’t believe it.
So, for those of you who feel this way (note: we all did at the beginning! No judgement), here are 5 things to do when trying to manifest more into your life.
5 Steps to Attracting Abundance
1. Calm Your Mind
- It’s easy to say, and challenging to do.
- Meditation is the best way to get yourself started down this path of calming your mind.
- When you listen to your mind 24/7, you don’t really get any time for peace and quiet. And while the mind is a great tool for noticing and observing patterns in your life, it’s not actually the one calling the shots. Did you know this?
- We actually make decisions with our body (in a place that’s known as our ‘authority’ in Human Design) and JUSTIFY them with our mind. Yep. Not make them with our mind. Justify them with our mind. And when we actually start making decisions based on our mind and not our authority, we don’t flow smoothly through life. It feels more like a road full of potholes after a harsh winter in Michigan … on a heavily rainy day. Know what I mean?
- So if you haven’t yet, go create your Human Design chart and find out what your Authority is so you can switch to some MUCH smoother roads on your path.
2. Appreciate What You Have Now
- You have some sort of screen you’re reading this blog post from. Regardless of where or how you got to this post, you still got here. It’s the same with everything else you own, use, and have. Be grateful for what you do have!
- Spend a few mintues every morning and every night, after waking and before going to bed, thinking, speaking, or writing down things you’re grateful to have. And truly feel it. Don’t let it become a passive, nonchalant thing. Truly feel it.
3. Be Clear On What You Desire
- Finding clarity on what you desire is one of the surefire ways to help you actually manifest it, (this is also something that depends on your Human Design manifestation style, so take this with a grain of salt!)
4. Release The Attachment
- Too often, this is where people get stuck. And, unsurprisingly, it’s usually when they’re trying to manifest money or something else that they deem VERY important.
- When you’re manifesting, one of the key points is to talk about it and think about it as if it’s already happened (this is point number 5 below). Yet so many people obsess over HOW it’ll come into their reality, WHEN it’ll come into their reality, or WHERE it’ll come into their reality. And that’s not your job to know or figure out entirely. That’s the Universe’s control. Your control is about WHAT you desire and WHY you desire it.
- Think about it this way, you have a phone, or a blanket, or a home. So you’re not worried about “when” you will have it – because you already DO. You’re not worried about “how” you’ll get it – because you already DO. You’re not worried about “where” you’ll get it – because you already DO HAVE IT. Take this strongly into consideration when reading and doing number 5.
5. Act As If You Already Have It
- Going along with the example above, let’s take your phone. Let’s say you wanted to manifest a new phone. This is super easy once you get past all the mindset and beliefs blocking you because you ALREADY KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE ONE.
- You know what it sounds like, what it feels like, what it can do, what you use it for and so many other things about it. The difference? You visualize using the NEW one instead of the old one. And yes, you can do this literally, but it may be easier to just close your eyes and visualize yourself with the new one altogether.
- Ask yourself: What color is it? What does it feel like to hold it in your hand? Who calls you on it first? What’s that conversation about? Who texts you first? What does that text say? What is the background on it? What apps do you use the most? Human Design can actually help you with this area too, did you know that?
Human Design is actually one of the best manifestation tools I’ve found because it shines light on things that people get blocked on the most in their Manifestation process.
So if you want to have your Manifestation process be easier, incorporate your Human Design!